Provides Financial Institutions Specialized Property & Casualty Value
Towson, MD – August 20, 2013 – FinSecure, a Berkley company, announced today its newly enhanced FinSecure Package Policy (FPP). Specifically designed for financial institutions, the FPP offers higher limits and increased flexibility while maintaining the advantages of the previous policy that its customers have come to trust for unprecedented protection and enhanced value. The new policy will be available starting September 1, 2013 (subject to state approval) and will replace FinSecure’s existing P&C package policy.
Some of the FPP’s many enhanced features include:
- New and higher limits for a wide variety of included property coverages
- Expansion of Personal Property definition to include Electronic Data Processing
- Remote ATMs covered without scheduling on policy
- Specific property coverage and limits for Backup of Sewer and Drains, Business Income, Newly Acquired Buildings and Personal Property at Newly Acquired Buildings
- Surface Water coverage is included at full property limits
- Broadened coverage and limits for Tenants Legal Liability and Medical Expense
- Blanket Additional Insured coverage triggered by written contract requirement
- Supplementary Payments available for property damage to autos damaged at drive-thru tellers and ATMs
- Flexibility to cover Scheduled Property, Mail, Repossessed Items and Items in Transit
- Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability and Physical Damage coverage available
“The new FPP is the result of FinSecure’s expert ability to understand the needs of our financial institution clients and agents by responding quickly and decisively with unique products,” Mike Dandini, president of FinSecure stated. “Combining this new FPP product with FinSecure’s expertise, personal service and the resources and stability of being a member company of W. R. Berkley Corporation provides true value to our customers.”
FinSecure is an insurance provider focused on serving the insurance needs of financial institutions, predominately small to medium-sized banks, savings and loans, and credit unions. The company offers bond, management liability coverages and all standard property-casualty lines as well as specialty products catering to mortgage lenders and trust managers. Products are underwritten on behalf of W. R. Berkley Corporation member insurance companies, which carry A. M. Best and S&P A+ ratings and A. M. Best Financial Size category XV.
Based in Towson, MD, FinSecure is a member company of W. R. Berkley Corporation, a Fortune 500 insurance holding company. For more information, please visit www.finsecure.net or contact Tonya Redman at 410-372-6316 or [email protected].
# # #
The post FinSecure Introduces New Package Policy appeared first on Berkley FinSecure.