Berkley Cyber Risk ProtectSM
Combating Cyber Crime Requires the Right Coverage and Expertise
Berkley Cyber Risk ProtectSM complements our suite of other Crime-related insurance products and, when purchased together, provides comprehensive Crime protection. Berkley Cyber Risk ProtectSM provides coverage for losses and expenses resulting from a variety of cyber related crimes and events as well as affording access to resources and services to help prevent and mitigate cyber events.
Obtaining coverage has never been easier or more convenient. When you contact Berkley Crime, we’ll partner you with an experienced Cyber industry underwriter who will explain our first and third party Cyber coverage and pre- and post-breach services.
Should a loss occur, rest assured that expert, dedicated claims specialists will take care of you quickly and fairly. Cyber incidents are coordinated with experienced Breach Counsel to ensure that you recover as quickly and efficiently as possible to help limit the reputational and financial impact of the actual breach. A 24-hour Breach Counsel hotline is available. No retention is applicable for costs of our preferred Breach Counsel.
BERKLEY CYBER RISK PROTECTSM DESCRIPTION
Third Party Coverage:
- Data Security and Privacy
- Payment Card Industry
- Cyber Media
First Party Coverage:
- Data Breach Response Expenses
- Crisis Management and Reward Expenses
- Forensic and Breach Counsel Expenses
- Notification and Monitoring Expenses
- Data Restoration Expenses
- Business Interruption/Extra Expense
- Contingent Business Interruption (optional)
- System Failure Business Interruption (optional)
- Reputation Risk
- Ransomware Extortion
- Cyber Crime
- Social Engineering
- Cyber Risk Solutions Services
- Reimbursement for costs to replace, remediate and improve computer systems and establish and improve data security practices and policies.